BOUQUET is a transformational remembrance card ~ designed to show your care on life’s missed milestones.
Selecting a card for a grieving friend is difficult. Knowing what to write in the card can be so challenging. It easily prevents us from even trying because we question, what if I say the wrong thing? What do I write when words fail me?
Be a step ahead this holiday season, send your grieving friend a BOUQUET remembrance card. Watch the video to see how this card transforms into a remembrance keepsake.
BOUQUET’s unique design along with a RedBird exclusive digital guide provide support for personalizing the card and the remembrance moments.
This card pack includes 4 BOUQUET card sets.
Each BOUQUET card set includes: a flower bouquet coloring page, envelope, plus two quick Digital Guides, providing support for both the card sender and the grieving person.
Digital Guide #1: for the Card Sender
- Support for personalizing your BOUQUET card with a handwritten note
- Step by Step remembrance pause with guided coloring of two flowers of your choice
- Hosted by RedBird Founder, Dannell
- Complete in under 10 minutes
- Access via phone or computer with internet access
Digital Guide #2: for the Recipient via QR code
- a brief welcome message from RedBird Founder, Dannell
- plus three ideas on how to approach the remembrance time
- ideal for adults, youth, and families
- Access needed via phone or computer with internet access
Collectively the card sender and the recipient, through a purposeful time of pausing and remembering a special person who has died, bring color to the BOUQUET, resulting in a unique expression of love and care.
Instead of being a card that is read and recycled, BOUQUET’s colorful flowers become a treasured remembrance of your care for the grieving person on a significant day within their unique grief journey.
The BOUQUET card is recommended for sending to:
- Adults, young and old
- Seniors comfortable in online settings
- Children with the support of an adult (for accessing the Digital Guide)
- People whose loss occurred weeks ago, months ago, years ago
Bouquet is suitable for sending to someone who has experienced miscarriage and pre-birth loss.
Card Packs: set of 4 cards
A household that has experienced the death of a loved one can include multiple grieving people. Card Packs make it easy for you to show your care to each family member on a missed milestone date.
Bouquet features original art created in collaboration with women-owned businesses; hand lettering artist Verily Design and visual artist CheekyBeak. Pencils not included.