When grief is tender, what can you do to meaningfully remember them?
When you have experienced the death of a Loved One, missed milestones are deeply felt. This season can be full of these tender grief days ~ new beginnings, gatherings, celebrations, and seasonal rhythms. Perhaps even a birthday or death anniversary too.
When what you want most is to share a moment of togetherness with your Loved One in a quiet, reflective, personal way, GOLDEN makes this possible.
The GOLDEN Remembrance Time helps you focus on reflection, remembrance and gratitude for a Loved One. With structure and support you are able to step aside from the rush of life to pause on a day of your choosing.
GOLDEN Premium offers you the flexibility to choose your own day of remembrance. RedBird's Exclusive Digital Guide is available 24/7 and gives the same guided support as our live events.
Hosted by RedBird's founder, Dannell, her calm presence and compassionate wisdom will guide you step-by-step through six invitations to actively remember your Loved One this season. The ancient tradition of honoring by candle lighting and reflective writing prompts guide you in a contemplative journey through the golden memories of your Loved One.
GOLDEN Premium includes:
- Exclusive Access ~ to RedBird’s GOLDEN Digital Guide, providing step-by-step support for a private Remembrance Time.
- Convenience ~ receive a GOLDEN premium gift box providing the elements needed for your GOLDEN Remembrance Time
- Release from the Burden ~ no planning and organizing what "to do" to honor your Loved One when facing life's missed milestones and celebrations
- Flexibility ~ with 24/7 access to the Digital Guide you can choose a meaningful date and time
- Agency ~ go at your own pace while personalizing your Remembrance Time
The RedBird exclusive Digital Guide, hosted by founder Dannell Shu, has been thoughtfully designed to provide you with structure and step by-step support to actively remember their Loved One, on a day of your choosing.
Grief is unique to each person and their relationship to their Loved One. RedBird's Digital Guide intentionally provides you with choices to personalize your Remembrance Time.
GOLDEN Premium's Digital Guide includes 10+ chapters presented in three sections.
- Thoughtful guidance to assist you in making meaningful pre-event preparations for your special Remembrance Time.
- Features step-by-step audio recordings, seamlessly guiding you through six remembrance activities using the elements included in the gift box.
- Each activity is designed with focus and flexibility, offering agency opportunities for meaningful choices to personalize the activity so it best reflects your unique relationship to the Loved One.
- Flexibility to go at your own pace through remembrance activities.
- Support for the grieving person goes beyond the Remembrance Time.
- Chapters provide you with important resources for the days and weeks following their Remembrance Time.
- Activities for incorporating elements from the Remembrance Time into daily rhythms.
- Resources from our nonprofit partner Brighter Days Family Grief Center
Digital Guide Access
- The Digital Guide is accessible via the internet for six months from the date of registration (not the date of purchase). This gives you time to schedule your Remembrance Time on a date of your choosing and the flexibility to go at your own pace.
- A digital device with internet in needed to access the Digital Guide.
GOLDEN Premium's remembrance box features artisan and sustainable products:
- Journal ~ This is a 5.5” x 8.5” journal, with 80 lined pages in a recycled leather hard cover. (Our journal maker donates to nonprofits dedicated to protecting the planet.)
- Pen ~ Made from sustainable bamboo, it glides smoothly over the page.
- Beeswax Candle ~ The 2x3" pillar is made by hand with 100% beeswax and burns for 25 hours, with a gentle warmth and comfort.
- Safety Matches ~ Encased in a petite glass apothecary bottle, these 20 charming matches are hand packaged with care.
- Golden Heart ~ A handmade keepsake, made with 100% wool fibers.
- Honey Lollipop ~ Handmade from nature’s golden goodness.
GOLDEN Premium is an excellent gift to send to grieving:
- Seniors comfortable in online settings
- Youth ages 7+ with the support of an Adult
- Those whose loss occurred weeks ago, years ago, or decades ago.
GOLDEN has been developed in partnership with our NestClub members, who are all grieving people, with a variety of relationships to their Loved Ones, and whose losses took place from weeks ago to years ago.